Princess Diamonds offers top prices for your old, damaged, or unwanted jewelry and watches. We will carefully evaluate your pieces in your presence and offer you either the choice to sell for cash or possibly trade-in value towards a new purchase.
How does selling to Princess Diamonds work?
Gold items are tested and graded to determine their karat purity. Diamonds and gemstones are tested using a high-powered binocular microscope to determine the stones color and clarity. Valuables are weighed on a procession balanced scale with accuracies to 0.001g.We make offers using real-time live gold prices and issue you a payment on spot.
For a more detailed list, we buy:
• Certified and Non-Certified diamonds
• All karats of gold and coins
• Broken and mismatched jewelry
• Diamond and gemstone jewelry
• Sterling silver jewelry and flatware
• Engagement rings and wedding bands
• Bracelets, chains, necklaces, earrings, rings
• Platinum jewelry
• Designer and non-designer jewelry
• Estate jewelry
• Gold, platinum, silver
• Commemorative and collectible coins
• Men and Women Watches: Rolex, Breitling, Tiffany, Movado, Michelle, etc.
We are A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
When you send or bring in your unwanted jewelry, we will carefully check it for gold content, weigh it and then offer you a price. Our scales are tested by the state on a regularly. All testing and offers are done right in front of you. We believe in 100% transparency. All transactions are discreet and confidential.