Princess Diamonds Takes Exceptional Pride in Our Premier Jewelry Manufacturing
We provide our clientele with innovative designs and craftsmanship. Our mission is to create quality, hand crafted, jewelry using only the finest precious metals, diamonds, and natural gemstones. All custom jewelry is designed and handmade with an extraordinary level of skill on-site.
State of the Art Design Technology
Our design center is located on our store floor which makes us the only store in New England where you can watch our jewelers personally make the fine piece of your dreams. We use the latest most state of the art design technology software, including Matrix, Rhino and Countersketch Studio. You can bring in any photo as inspiration and we will create a render of what your final product will look like.
For more than 20 years, all of our designs have held superior quality with the highest level of attention to detail. Our craftsmanship is complemented by our exceptional customer service. We are a family business that is committed to taking a personalized approach with each and every customer. We understand that purchasing fine jewelry is more than an investment, and we want every piece of jewelry we sell to have a special meaning for our clients to cherish for a lifetime.
To begin your jewelry project with us, you will work one on one with our Jewelry Designer through the entire process either in person or virtually. During this meeting, if you have heirloom jewelry or loose stones you want to incorporate, we will take a closer look at them. We understand that the process can be overwhelming, so please do not feel like you need a plan when you sit down with our jeweler/designer. You can bring inspiration pictures if you aren’t exactly sure what you want your piece to look like and we can go through all of the possibilities together.
The Design Process
What to Expect When Your Jewelry is Ready
When your jewelry is ready, we will reach out to you directly to schedule an in store appointment. If you can’t make it to the store, we can ship your jewelry to you. Upon delivery or pick up, we will then discuss the care process for your piece—this includes cleaning, appraising, insuring, and any diamond or gem certification if applicable.
If you can dream it, we can make it—the only limit is your imagination! Let us be the ones to make your design ideas come to life. At Princess Diamonds, we create one of a kind designs for.
Can I work with you if I live in another state?
Yes, you absolutely can. Our design process can be done virtually, so wherever you’re located we’re able to assist you. Our custom jewelry design process is the same whether it’s in person or virtually.
The process we use to custom design jewelry involves the following steps:
- CAD Design: This is a 3D drawing of your jewelry piece that is created using computer software. It is important to remember that CAD is not a final representation. We still caution that some of the design details will look a little chunky. The CAD is meant to show the cast of the wax, not the metal. The finished product will be much more refined and polished than the CAD itself.
- Email Approval: We will send you a digital render of all angles for your approval/modification if need be.
- Print Resin: Once approved we take the 3D concept and print it into a castable wax.
- Cast: Jewelry casting is the process by which a pattern is made into a jewelry mold and then filled to create a custom piece of jewelry.
- Clean Casting: The process refers to different activities that are performed to remove scale, and excess metal from the casting.
- Pre-Polish: We vigorously pre-polish after cleaning and especially under the seats of the stones and we examine the piece under high powered digital microscopes to insure no casting defects or porosity prior to setting any stones.
- Set Stones: We hand-set your stones at this time and add design details if any.
- Final Polish: This is the final polish that your piece undergoes so your jewelry comes out perfectly shiny.
- Rhodium is used at this point if needed.
- Quality Control: Final quality control will be done under a microscope to ensure everything is perfect.
Our goal is to make jewelry of premier quality that will last a lifetime.